Friday, February 23, 2007

Put Your Lips To My Ear And Blow My Mind

Right now, I am past the point of forming coherent thoughts. Why do I feel the need to share this useless bit of information? Why am I even taking the time to type this? D'know. Smells like cheese.
I need to get a tape recorder. I will...nevermind.
I need to rest. This four-hours-in-three-days B.S. is getting old.
How do you know that I love you? Hmmmm? I have a heart on. Why is that making me laugh? I am such a tool.
I should write a poem about Chewy Sprees. It could be all serious and "artistic". That would be sweet.
Sleepy time. Need to eat the souls of those who cross my path at my place of employment. I can only do that in my dreams.

P.S.
Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back
Yes I'm let loose from the noose,
That's kept me hangin' about
I been livin like a star 'cause it's gettin' me high,
Forget the hearse, 'cause I never die
I got nine lives, cat's eyes
abusing every one of them and running wild

1 comment:

cathy said...

I like you better when you write shite.BUT

Don't wait for the night
If your feeling uptight
You can fantasize with open eyes

Kick some butt
Slap the odd face
Put your colleagues in their place

I need another verse
To finish this ode
But I have to go
And use the commode