Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Most Fantabulous Thing In The World

A couple of months ago I bought a RCA dvd player for about fifty smackers at the old Mart of Wal. I bought it so that I would have a progressive scan player for my HDTV. Little did I know that I was getting a gift from the geek boy gods.
I have found a way to unlock the regions for this player. I now have a region free dvd player with PAL to NTSC conversion. It is a wonderful thing.
I can now play dvds from around the globe. I am the king of happiness pants.
That is all.

1 comment:

maxobye said...

DEAR KING OF HAPPYNESS PANTS. I TOO AM A VISITOR OF THE HAPPYNESS PANTS KINDOM IN THAT IT IS A ANONYMOUS COMMENT ALLOWABLE PLACE. I THINK YOU SHOULD REPOST THE WHOLE CRAZY PAT ROBINSON THING YOU HAD, BUT IN MORE DETAIL. LET YOUR READERS KNOW IN DEPTH THE DETAILS AND STORIES THAT MR. PAT HAS FOR THE WORLD.

-ANONYMOUS