Friday, April 6, 2007

Be Gone, Evil Demon!

So, I was formatting my hard drive today and I decided to change another thing: I have decided to re-name the site. The site will now be called Crack On Tour.
Ever since I have taken on two other partners in this endeavor, the name Tuesdays With Cory has not fit very well. I do not post on Tuesdays and the name has worn out its welcome, as far as jokes go. Plus, I do not want to be associated with that site that offers square dancing to the elderly. The elderly are not going to be square dancing on my dime, dammit!
Anyway, if you link to this site, please change the name. We are going to take over the world!
Until next time: See you at the bar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything, but "Tuesday with corey" was like a 3. Crack on tour works MUCH better. And just work on the "see you at the bar" thing...

Anonymous said...

I've changed my mind. with the myspace pic where people can litteraly see you at the bar, I think the phrase is okay.

Anonymous said...

Now I have to edit my blogroll. DAMN YOU. ;p

Anonymous said...

You know... we could do the Shoutcast on Tuesdays and call it Tuesdays With Cory. With your host Cory Nels Jacobsen and DJ Slideways.

Of course, this assumes I ever get the Shoutcast working. Shut up. I'm working on it.